Haya: 24, o (◡‿◡✿) Yukimura Sanada (SW) appreciation blog. Samurai Warriors, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Ace Attorney, Liar Game, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Dangan Ronpa to mention a few.
cymelia ha respondido a tu publicación “Dear SW friends, I actually realized I don’t remember how our lovely…”
they use both, but i think “warriors” is a bit more common
Ohhhh, I suppose I’ll go with warriors :D
professor-tammi ha respondido a tu publicación “Dear SW friends, I actually realized I don’t remember how our lovely…”
They don’t use “samurai” in the Japanese versions, but they occasionally use it in the English versions, from what I know. Otherwise, yes, they tend to refer to themselves as warriors (mononofu, bushi, etc) instead :D
I kinda noticed it a little but not much because I half of the time pay attention to the Japanese text :’D But I later got wondering of the difference between both and cymelia linked this
Am I the only one who instantly thought KINGDOM HEARTS?
IM WITH YOU. KINGDOM HEARTS OH MY GOD.
“The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.”
“But don’t be afraid.
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.”
I need to continue writing, but the computer is being used SIGH
more fe_69 mins… i can’t seem to stop drawing for the prompts _(:3
Guardians of the Galaxy - Simon Delart
The evolution of the Pokémon logo.
lenawesomepants ha respondido a tu publicación “Dear SW friends, I actually realized I don’t remember how our lovely…”
i played xl the other day and ina did soo….ina does haha
Ohhh, I shall keep that in mind! Thanks, Len!
vionifly ha respondido a tu publicación “Dear SW friends, I actually realized I don’t remember how our lovely…”
They always say Warriors, except Tadakatsu I think haha but Nerdtsugu is a squid. He’s lying if he says otherwise.
I just realized how odd it is for “samurai” to appear in dialogue and the like if you think of it in English.
Thanks Vio! :D
Dear SW friends,
I actually realized I don’t remember how our lovely samurai idiots refer to themselves in the localization (particularly Yukimura).
I’m very sure they refer to themselves as “warriors”, right? Does anyone remember if they have used the term “samurai”?
Yes you could be sad about your pairings but:
- Inappropriately timed confessions
- At a ski lodge and somehow got stuck outside in the middle of the storm but hey look there’s a conveniently abandoned cabin I guess the logical thing to do is go in there and snuggle for warmth for the night
- Seeing love interest in formal wear for the first time whaaat
- Everyone thinks they’re dating and then they start wondering if they’re dating
- Oops friend looks like the only place to sleep in this house is this small, twin-sized bed, guess we’ll have to share
- Thunderstorm cuddles
- Crashed the wrong wedding and now the best man/maid of honor is on my ass, but hey they’re kinda hot so???
- Run into each other in a hospital while there for really stupid reasons
- Both have same obscure taste in music and meet in a dark corner of a music store
- Neighbors in a shitty apartment building that share a sense of solidarity for each other (also a mutual attraction because hotawhat)
- Sleepy kisses
- Inappropriately timed confessions
- INAPPROPRIATELY TIMED PROPOSALS
that is all
HELLO GUYS I AM DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR A COPY OF SUPER DANGAN RONPA 2 AND A PSP VITA!!!!!!!!!!!! One winner will be announced on September 2nd, the release date.
That’s the short of it, now here are the rules:
- Please don’t reblog if you already have a PSP Vita.
- I won’t switch out the game for another game if you win, this is specifically a giveaway for SDR2.
- PLEASE don’t reblog if you can afford to get yourself a PSP Vita or SDR2. I want this giveaway to go to someone who wouldn’t otherwise be able to get it.
- One like and one reblog.
- No giveaway blogs allowed.
- You don’t have to be following me!
- People who live internationally will have to be able to give me money for shipping.
- If you are under 18, please ask your parents before reblogging this!!!
- You will have to give me your address if you win!
hey, hey, look at this thing that is ending in under four hours.